Monday, March 24, 2008

Thing 8: Share Your Creations

Link to my Zoho Slideshow:

http://show.zoho.com/public/mscheide/zoho

I created this slideshow in early 2007 as a way to present information to a class on ZohoShow, which was in beta testing at the time. I easily accessed my account after about a year of inactivity. The interface looks somewhat different; I see that there still is not a way to easily print your show. I also uploaded a presentation I created in 2006. Here's a link: http://www.slideshare.net/secret/445JBdn7BfMhS2

I had some difficulty embedding the links; I received some HTML errors, but I think I finally got this to work. Should the URLs, though, be hyperlinks? As they are now, a viewer would have to copy and paste the URL into their web browser. Generally, though, I think these online slideshow tools are great, especially for someone who does not have access to the software at home.

eFolio Minnesota: Wow! What a wonderful resource. Unfortunately, I live in western Wisconsin so I cannot take advantage of this. My interest would be in creating a career portfolio. I sent off a request to find out if there is a similar service available to Wisconsin residents.

PictureTrail: I could get lost with these tools for days. This site really got my mind spinning with ideas of photo sharing for an upcoming graduation open house.

1 comment:

--Deanna said...

Nice slideshow! I enjoyed seeing it in action since I didn't have the time to create one myself. (So many Things, so little time!)

You're making great progress on the 23 Things - keep it up!